– YOUR PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT TO US –
mbits imaging Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung (GmbH)
Bergheimer Straße 147
Dr. Ingmar Gergel
Dr. Michael Müller
Tel.: +49 6221 6734880
Fax.: +49 6221 6734889
Entry in the Commercial Register.
Register Court: Register Court Mannheim
Register number: HRB-723020
Sales tax identification number according to §27 according to the sales tax law:
DE 301 075 836
TÜV SÜD Product Service GmbH (NB-Number: 0123)
1. mbits imaging GmbH (hereinafter referred to as mbits) is responsible as a service provider according to § 7 para. 1 TMG (German Telemedia Act) for its own content, which it makes available for use, in accordance with the general regulations. Liability for damages of a material or non-material nature caused by the use of the content is excluded, unless there is intent or gross negligence.
2. Insofar as a text is created by a third party, the respective author is named. In these cases, the author of the respective document or his client is responsible for the content.
3. mbits is not obligated according to § 7 paragraph 2 TMG to monitor the information transmitted or stored by it or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity.
4. mbits expressly does not adopt the content of external websites made accessible via hyperlinks within its offer as its own and therefore cannot provide any guarantee for their correctness, completeness and availability. The mbits has no influence on the current and future design and content of the linked pages.
The mbits website, including all its parts such as texts and images, is protected by copyright. Any use outside the narrow limits of copyright law is prohibited. The reproduction of information or data, in particular the use of texts, parts of texts or images requires the prior written consent of mbits. The transfer of the contents of the website to third parties against payment is not permitted.
Responsible for the content: Dr. Michael Müller & Dr. Ingmar Gergel
Parts of the image material for the SurgeryPad software were created in research cooperation with Professor Dr. med. Dr. h. c. Jens J. Rassweiler (Medical Director of the Urological Clinic of the SLK Kliniken Heilbronn).